Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Dreams really do come true

I don't have much to say today other than: I played soccer on the beach in Spain wearing my Spanish national team jersey. So basically a dream come true. It was just people from my UT group playing, but it was so much fun and a great workout and I scored a goal and was killin' it back in defense and I still just can't believe that it was real life! Next on my list is to just walk up and play with some locals.

Also, each day I love my host family more and more! It's so much easier now to simply sit together watching tv or reading or talking at meal times. They are super nice and are opening up, just like me, as each day passes! Their small family arguments every once in a while remind me of home so that's fun.

Last but not least, World Cup 2014 starts in 9 days.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment